Friday, May 18, 2012

Let's Get Acquainted!

Good Morning!  Let me acquaint you with me, before I begin acquainting you with GOLF!  My name is Sue Anderson and I have been a golf professional for 27 years.  Wow!  I must be old.  :)  I played on the Futures Golf Tour in the mid 1980s and have taught golf professionally since 1988.  Since then, I have entered marriage, motherhood and menopause.  This is the killer 3M!  However, each "M" has had its affect on me, and hopefully, I have something to offer those who are interested in learning about, growing in, or improving their golf.  I have been a beginner (as an adult-started when I was 22 years old), a fearful club event player, a growing amateur player, a tour player, and a passionate teacher/coach of the game. I've been in the postition of most people who play golf.  I know what fear is, what pressure is, what joy is and what fun a well struck golf shot brings.  I have loved and hated this game.  But I will never leave it.  Come with me, and enter into this relationship with a game that will never cease to provide you with challenge and reward.  

No comments:

Post a Comment