Tuesday, May 29, 2012

What Not To Wear

Today I will provide a simple list, from experience, of what NOT to wear when you play golf :

1. New shoes that give you blisters. (ouch!)
2. New underwear that gives you wedgies. (the only wedgie you want, is the one in your baggie :))
3. Shorts or skirts with no pockets. (can I borrow a tee?)
4. A visor that's too tight on your head (anybody have advil?)
5. A glove with a hole in it. (is that a gardening glove you're wearing?)
6. Your purse (hit the ball, pick up the purse, hit the ball, pick up the purse)
7. Jeans at a private club (excuse me ma'am, you'll have to leave)
8. Bifocals (which ball should I hit?)
9. Strong perfume (why are all of these bees following me?)
10. Knee socks (just because)

Note: I did not personally experience #6, but did play with someone who felt this was a vital accessory. 

These tips are Fore you, Sue :) 

2 comments:

  1. :) did you personally experience #9?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly for my friends, I have not personally experienced this. But I have had students become bee magnets during lessons. I assess their movements from a little further back, and I also watch the fundamentals of the bees. :)

      Delete